In January - September 2023:
- 5,580+first aid kits were donated to the National Police, essential services providers, educational institutions and the Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS). 2,400+ people, including staff of these institutions, also received first aid training.
- 421,700+food & hygiene parcels were provided to hospitals, education facilities and other social institutions as well as 493,900+ vulnerable people living in conflict-affected areas to ensure minimum food security.
- 4,384,700+people have access to safe drinking water through the provision of water supply and treatment equipment, chemicals, and repair materials to utility providers and administrations in in Mykolaiv, Kherson, Novovorontsovka, Zaporizhzhia, Donetsk and more.
- 9,500+households (28,500+ people) affected by active hostilities regained access to adequate housing with construction materials or cash from the ICRC.
- 9,000+children in 56 educational facilities in frontline areas in the Chernihiv and Kharkiv regions regained access to education through the donation of school kits and learning items, including tablets.
- 780+staff of the UAF & National Police were given training on IHL, international human rights law, law enforcement operations, international standards of conduct of hostilities, protection of POWs and work on the missing and detained.
- 8,000+detainees received winter clothes, blankets and medical items such as glasses, crutches, medical corsets and wheelchairs. 6,500+ detainees in 16 places of detention benefited from improved living conditions.
- 8,931tracing requests were collected; the whereabouts and fates of 2,998 sought persons was established; 243 families of missing persons were referred for legal service and 520 families were provided with support for loss of income.