- 10,000families (50,000 individuals) in North Sinai received food parcels, white flour and hygiene kits, while 4,000 families (20,000 individuals) family received blankets, in cooperation with the Egyptian Red Crescent (ERC).
- 1000vulnerable migrant unaccompanied children received food and hygiene items every month, which helped them to cover some of their basic needs. The distributions were implemented in cooperation with a partner organization.
- 3,357Egyptian Army officers, cadets and soldiers were introduced to the international humanitarian law (IHL) through 20 dissemination sessions and training courses covering all army regional commands.
- 305The families could learn about the whereabouts or fate of their missing members, in many instances with the support of the Red Cross and Red Crescent family links network.
- 4,782phone calls were facilitated to help migrant community members in Egypt to maintain contact with their loved ones abroad.
- 10,029visits for inquiries and services were received at the ICRC restoring family links department Tracing requests for 724 persons were opened by families living in Egypt.
- 66doctors and nurses from the Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Defense increased their knowledge and skills in the systemic approach of managing trauma cases in the emergency rooms.