Our response: January-December 2021
- 3,750We supported the physical rehabilitation of almost 3,750 persons with disability and promoted their integration into society.
- 18.000Over 18.000 people in the West Bank and the Gaza strip were able to improve their livelihood.
- 4,800We provided cash grants to almost 4,800 households in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem.
- 457visits to Palestinian detainees in Israeli and Palestinian places of detention were carried out.
- 5,000people received mental health services in Gaza.
- 1,000smart electricity meters were installed to manage the power load in households and essential infrastructure.
- 1,773,000ICRC helped to maintain and improve access to clean drinking water, sanitation and electricity for almost two million people in the West Bank and Gaza