Our response in 2022
- 555 visitsto Palestinian detainees held in Israeli and Palestinian detention facilities.
- Over 5,000 detaineeswere able to see their loved ones through regular visits. We also facilitated the exchange of 50 Red Cross Messages and over 1,100 salamat (i.e., verbal greetings) between detainees and their families, and between separated families across borders.
- 140 familieswhose houses were demolished in East Jerusalem and other locations in the West Bank received cash grants.
- 3,374WDs were supported with physical rehabilitation services and their integration into society was promoted in partnership with the Artificial Limbs and Polio Center (ALPC) in the Gaza Strip.
- more than 1,750,000 residentsin the West Bank and Gaza Strip Access to essential services (i.e., water, electricity, and wastewater treatment) was enhanced.