Our response: January-June 2021
- 1,141emergency non-food items were provided to households in Gaza whose houses were destroyed during the May escalation
- 1ICRC surgical team was deployed to Gaza following the escalation in May.
- 1,000ecological traps were provided to 119 farmers in Nablus to help protect their olive trees.
- 198visits to Palestinian detainees in Israeli and Palestinian places of detention were carried out.
- 4,482people received mental health services.
- 78,944emergency medical services of the Palestine Red Crescent Society in responding to 78944 cases.
- 1,000,000ICRC helped maintain and improve access to clean drinking water, sanitation and electricity for almost one million people in Gaza.
- A thread on the latest Palestinian prisoners escape from Gilboa prison and our role in Israeli places of detention.