Our response: January-June 2022
- 285visits to Palestinian detainees in Israeli and Palestinian places of detention were carried out.
- 3,500Over 3,500 detainees were able to see their loved ones through regular visits. We also facilitated the exchange of 21 Red Cross Messages and over 500 salamats (verbal greetings) between detainees and their families.
- 353We provided cash grants to almost 4,800 households in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem.
- 47,000We helped vaccinate over 47,000 sheep and goats against chlamydia to reduce the morality of fetuses in partnership with the Ministry of Agriculture in the West Bank; and we provided 140 farmers in the Gaza Strip with agricultural inputs.
- 710,000ICRC helped to maintain and improve access to clean drinking water, sanitation and electricity for 710,000 in the West Bank and Gaza
- 230Medical staff members benefitted from over 10 Basic Emergency and Trauma trainings