In Agusan del Sur, 600 beneficiaries who remained in evacuation centers after two months, receive food and household items. CC BY-NC-ND / ICRC / R.Ang
We feature a roundup of our activities in Mindanao as well as stories of the people and communities we've supported in 2016.
In this issue:
- Paying it forward a step at a time
- Health support in Mindanao
- Helping people affected by conflict and violence
- The arduous road to home
- Searching for a better life
- Dialogue on IHL with Islamic scholars and leaders
- Code of Conduct pocket cards for MILF fighters
- Why do we help detainees?