By entering this website, you consent to the use of technologies, such as cookies and analytics, to customise content, advertising and provide social media features. This will be used to analyse traffic to the website, allowing us to understand visitor preferences and improving our services. Learn more
A compilation of the four quarterly IHL bibliographies issued by the ICRC Library during 2012.
The bibliography is aimed at:
- those who wish to expand their knowledge of IHL;
- ICRC delegations, National Societies, schools, universities and research centres that wish to build up their own IHL collections and keep track of IHL issues;
- authors and legal professionals who work with IHL.
Subject headings include:
- types of conflict;
- armed forces and non-State actors;
- multinational forces;
- protection of persons and objects;
- conduct of hostilities;
- law of occupation;
- international criminal law;
- human rights;
- contemporary challenge;
- the situation in specific countries.