From january to june 2021 :
- 215 759People received health care.
- 624 481People benefited from access to water and the improvement of water acess in urban and rural areas.
- 208 012People received food, cash assistance, vouchers, household items or agricultural support.
- 60 414Detainees were visited, family contacts restored or were reunited.
- 12 217 832people received information on international humanitarian law and humanitarian principles.
- 2 183wounded people received medical care and human remains were buried with dignity by first-aiders.