- 4.522families (21,180 people) received basic household items in 14 locations in Cabo Delgado
- 1.615.430people in the provinces of Sofala, Manica and Cabo Delgado were vaccinated with our support of the national vaccination campaign against Covid-19
- 424.742patients were treated at the 6 rehabilitated health centers in Pemba and Montepuez
- 32hand pumps and washing areas were built in Ibo and Montepuez, which improved access to water for 10,000 people.
- 6.727Basic household items kits (buckets, kitchen utensils, soap, mats, mosquito nets, blankets and shelter tarps) were delivered to the newly displaced people of Ancuabe.
- 5Thousand agro kits comprising of seeds and tools were distributed to farming households in Montepuez district to support production of food.