The ICRC's response from Jan to Jun 2022
- 4,236families (21,180 people) received basic household items in 14 locations in Cabo Delgado
- 1,430,285people in the provinces of Sofala, Manica and Cabo Delgado were vaccinated with our support of the national vaccination campaign against Covid-19
- 187,395patients were treated at the 6 rehabilitated health centers in Pemba and Montepuez with ICRC support. The centers performed 16,715 antenatal consultations and conducted 3,740 deliveries.
- 32hand pumps and washing areas were built in Ibo and Montepuez, which improved access to water for 10,000 people.
- 6000Basic household items kits (buckets, kitchen utensils, soap, mats, mosquito nets, blankets and shelter tarps) were delivered to the newly displaced people of Ancuabe.