- 29’ 321internet connections in the region. We also provided 34’ 690 successful phone calls.
- 30government representatives from 13 countries attended the 20th Regional IHL Seminar for Southern Africa and Indian Ocean Island States co-hosted with DIRCO. An Outcomes document was adopted on conclusion of the seminar.
- 26participants attended the first online Good Laboratory Practice course in collaboration with the Kigali Delegation which focused on ISO 17025:2017 and the development of standards and practices. accreditation.
- 70provided Emergency Travel Documents (ETDs) to vulnerable people, allowing them to travel to their country of refuge and be reunified with their family.
- 100trained 100 in-person African scientists and a further 250 virtually on DNA laboratory capacity as part of the DNA Symposium in partnership with DNAforAfrica.
- Additional resources
REDSAFE — A DIGITAL HUMANITARIAN PLATFORM
A digital humanitarian platform providing safe and secure services for people affected by conflict, migration and other humanitarian crisis. RedSafe will allow us to reach out to more people whilst guaranteeing digital safety and compliance with ICRC data protection standards.