- 29’ 321internet connections in the region. We also provided 34’ 690 successful phone calls.
- 30government representatives from 13 countries attended the 20th Regional IHL Seminar for Southern Africa and Indian Ocean Island States co-hosted with DIRCO. An Outcomes document was adopted on conclusion of the seminar.
- 26participants attended the first online Good Laboratory Practice course in collaboration with the Kigali Delegation which focused on ISO 17025:2017 and the development of standards and practices. accreditation.
- 70provided Emergency Travel Documents (ETDs) to vulnerable people, allowing them to travel to their country of refuge and be reunified with their family.
- 100trained 100 in-person African scientists and a further 250 virtually on DNA laboratory capacity as part of the DNA Symposium in partnership with DNAforAfrica.