From January to December 2020
- 3,450War-wounded patients transported to medical centres for further treatment and care facilitated by the ICRC
- 140Tracing requests were initiated in 2020 by families that have lost contact with their loved ones.
- 2,670Detainees received access to health services in Nanganhar provincial prison, Badghis provincial prison, with improvement of infrastructure, including ventilation and roof insulation, of Farah provincial prison and Herat provincial prison.
- 2,561Remains of fighters and civilians were returned and transferred to their families with the support of the National Society and taxi drivers.
- 108,600People living in five provinces have access to water following the repair of 762 hand pumps
- 111,381Patients assisted in the seven ICRCsupported physical rehabilitation centres
- 170ARCS staff from headquarters, region and province received training session on safety and security management
Give to those who need it most