January - June 2021
- 12,313Families received cash assistance to support their livelihoods.
- 537Individuals from villages along the former line of contact participated in safety awareness sessions from risks related to mines and explosive remnants of war.
- 283Biological reference samples were collected from 118 families of missing persons from the 1990s to facilitate future identification of human remains.
- 182Search and retrieval operations for human remains were carried out in the areas affected by the recent fighting in the presence of the ICRC.
- 500+Officers and cadets of the MoD participated in training sessions related to IHL
- 141Persons received individual psychological support sessions and follow up by ICRC psychologists.