January – June 2023
- 4,839People benefited from risk and safer behaviour sessions and Forum theatre performances, raising their awareness to mine risks and weapon contamination and building resilience.
- 4,068People residing in conflict-affected communities benefited from various projects aimed at increasing their livelihood.
- 1500Mine warning signs were donated to Azerbaijan National Agency for Mine Action (ANAMA) to mark mined areas.
- 2901People benefited from consultations at primary health centres and received routine vaccinations at the three primary health care centers rehabilitated by ICRC.
- 996Families of missing people were contacted and provided with 91 referrals for health, legal and administrative issues as well as psychosocial support.
- 946Psychological support sessions were conducted by ICRC psychologists for children and adults