- 80+Search and retrieval operations for human remains were carried out in affected areas
- 11,002Households received cash assistance
- 6,000+People benefitted from repaired boreholes for irrigation and drinking water
- 34Villages were assessed for weapon contamination following the recent upsurge in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- 287Households (1,292 individuals) received hygiene kits in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 116,265PPE and COVID-19 diagnostic equipment items were donated to the Main Medical Department under the Ministry of Justice for the benefit of the detainees.