- 31,000people received food and hygiene items or cash grants.
- 186,000people benefited from the ICRC water projects.
- 15,136phone calls facilitated for Syrian refugees to maintain contact with their families.
- 1,202detainees followed-up individually during 58 visits to 21 places of detention.
- 1,615members of armed and security forces, national authorities, academia, media and Islamic circles participated in sessions/events on IHL.
- 900health staff members received specialized health training.