- 171,517People benefited from 5 water projects (rehabilitation of pumping stations and maintenance of transmission lines)
- 13’754Phone calls facilitated for Syrian refugees with their relatives in Syria or abroad in cooperation with the Jordan Red Crescent Society (JRCS)
- 1,060Detainees followed-up individually in 27 places of detention, including 156 visits to monitor healthcare facilities and services provided
- 3,986Syrian refugees received cash assistance in cooperation with JRCS
- 613Members of the Ministry of Health, the Royal Medical Services, the General Directorate of Civil Defense, Police and Gendarmerie attended 21 training courses on First Aid, provided by the JRCS.
- 219Persons received physical rehabilitation services, prostheses and orthoses and physiotherapy at Al Basheer hospital