- 205,813people benefited from 3 water projects covering Shawahed and Jaber Pumping Stations, and Jdaitta Transmission Pipeline.
- 54,980surgical masks, 4,842 respiratory masks N95,63,700 examination gloves, 8,954 face shields, 2,100 Gowns, 1,418 liters of disinfectant gel, and 58 infrared thermometers, provided to 15 places of detention and 2 referral hospitals.
- 8,278phone calls facilitated for Syrian refugees with their relatives in Syria or abroad in cooperation with the Jordan Red Crescent Society (JRCS).
- 173Syrian households benefited from cash grants to expand or re-start small businesses.
- 491detainees in 19 places of detention had their individual concerns/requests followed-up to ensure that their specific needs were met.
- 28,248COVID-19 vaccine doses administered by MoH mobile vaccination teams for communities in remote areas in Jordan through the national vaccination campaign of the MoH supported by the ICRC.
- 623Red Cross Messages (RCM) and oral greetings facilitated for detainees and their relatives.
- 347shipment for 26 countries in the NAME, Africa and Asia with a total of 10,700 MT shipped by Amman Logistics Supply Centre .