- 335,727people benefited from 3 water projects (rehabilitation of transmission lines, improvement of power supply and flood mitigation measures in pumping stations).
- 7,768phone calls facilitated for Syrian refugees with their relatives in Syria or abroad in cooperation with the Jordan Red Crescent Society (JRCS).
- 3,045Syrian refugees received monthly cash assistance in cooperation with JRCS.
- 500hours of support and mentoring given to members of the Prosthetics and Orthotics (P&O) at the University of Jordan to develop their P&O curriculum and education programme.
- 348Syrian refugees benefited from cash support to meet their basic needs in response to COVID-19 restrictions.
- 336detainees followed-up individually in 19 places of detention.
- 244Syrian refugees benefited from cash grants to start 38 micro-economic initiatives.