First half of 2022
- 1.1 millionCONSULTATIONS were carried out in ICRC-supported Primary Health Centers (PHCs), hospitals, and dialysis centers.
- 322,205PEOPLE benefited from different ICRC economic security activities, including food rations, essential household items, unconditional cash assistance, livelihood cash grants and vouchers, and livestock vaccination.
- 670,497PEOPLE benefited from different ICRC water and habitat activities and programs
- 112,364SERVICES were provided in 6 ICRC-supported physical rehabilitation centers (PRCs) in 6 governorates
- 78,498PEOPLE received multipurpose cash grants to cover essential household expenses.
- 36,234PEOPLE benefited from ICRC-supported Mine Risk Education (MRE) awareness-raising sessions conducted in different parts of the country.
Please donate for Yemen