- 5,759,566people benefited from the ICRC activities in the field of water and sanitation.
- 10,860detainees benefited from improved living conditions – ventilation and sanitation systems – and access to clean water inside detention places.
- 938,735people, including those displaced, received various forms of assistance including food, cash grants, essential household items, agricultural and livestock assistance.
- 531,932patients received emergency care in 12 ICRC-supported hospitals in 9 governorates.
Please donate for Yemen
- أكمل الفراغ: أصعب شيء واجهته خلال الست السنوات الماضية هو ........................