- 2.5 millionpeople have benefited from improved access to safe drinking water through the rehabilitation of 47 water supply systems.
- 340,000people received food parcels and 275,000 people household necessities.
- 120,000people received cash assistance.
- 300,000patients received care in 17 primary health care centers and two hospitals supported by the ICRC
- 28,420Written and oral messages were exchanged between members of separated families or between inmates and their families.
- 54,000Detainees were visited in 91 places of detention to ensure that they had adequate treatment and living conditions.
- 39,400disabled people have benefited from physical rehabilitation services in the ICRC center in Erbil and in 15 other centers it supports.
- 1,050cases of disappearances have been clarified and 5,250 new missing persons search files have been opened.