- 84,400Consultations were conducted in 8 ICRCsupported Primary Health Care centers.
- 40,000detainees have better access to health care services.
- 31,150People benefited from various cash grant programs, Micro Economic Initiatives, and vocational training.
- 8,000People with disabilities received physical rehabilitation services.
- 43,550People benefited from food and essential household items distributions.
- 5,130Red Cross Messages were exchanged between detainees and their relatives.
- More on the situation in Iraq