- 16 millionpeople benefited from different water and habitat interventions across the country
- 3 millionpeople in 11 governorates received food parcels
- 1.2 millionpeople in nine governorates out of 14, received essential household items, including blankets, mattresses and hygiene kits
- 45,000people received winter clothes in nine governorates
- 1.3 millionpeople in 13 governorates received adapted hygiene kits as a response to help them prevent the spread of COVID-19
- 9,000people including returnees, displaced families, women-headed households, and people with disabilities, received support to initiate a small business in eight governorates
- 250,000people benefited from ICRC and SARC distribution of cereal seeds and fertilizers in ten governorates
- 9,530wounded and sick persons benefited from the services provided at the ICRC/SARC field hospital in Al Hol camp
- 30workshops were conducted on COVID-19 response and preventive measures, for nearly 700 clinical staff of the Ministry of Health, health promotors, volunteers and authorities.
- 8,000specialized doctors, resident doctors and nurses benefited from personal protective equipment provided to 16 hospitals, two Directorates of Health and the Ministry of Health
- 125’000conflict-affected people in 10 governorates attended sessions on risks related to mines and other explosive remnants of war given by the SARC risk education teams, who were trained and supported by the ICRC.
- 9,700oral greetings and Red Cross Messages were exchanged between individuals separated from their families and their loved ones
Help us do more in Syria