- More than 14.7 millionpeople benefited from different water and habitat interventions across the country
- Over 52,000households in six governorates received food parcels.
- Over 31,000people in eleven governorates benefited from local livelihood initiatives, such as the distribution of sheep, poultry, fodder, beekeeping, fertilizers, and agricultural tools.
- Over 205,287people had access to healthcare services through 11 Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC) polyclinics and 12 mobile health units supported by the ICRC.
- Over 65oral greetings and Red Cross Messages were exchanged between separated families, and more than 645 cases were opened by families in Syria to trace persons unaccounted for.
- More than 118,300people in 13 governorates attended sessions on risks related to mines/ explosive remnants of war and safer behavior practices in weapon-contaminated areas, held by the SARC’s risk education teams who were trained and supported by the ICRC.