- 16.5 millionpeople benefited from the various water and habitat activities implemented across the country
- Over 200,000households in seven governorates received food, most of them on a regular basis.
- 710,000people benefited from the infrastructure support to 12 public bakeries – supply of production line, rehabilitation works, and power.
- Over 447,000people had access to healthcare services through 15 Syrian Arab Red Crescent (SARC) polyclinics and 17 mobile health units supported by the ICRC.
- Over 975oral greetings and Red Cross Messages were exchanged between individuals separated from their families and their loved ones
- More than 230,000 peoplein 13 governorates attended sessions on risks related to mines/ explosive remnants of war and safer behaviour practices in weapon-contaminated areas, held by the SARC’s risk education teams who were trained and supported by the ICRC.