From January to June 2022
- 88families of missing persons participated in the second cycle of the Accompaniment Program Sessions. The majority of the families were also given financial assistance through the Micro-Economic Initiative.
- 139families living in parts of Mindanao received shelter kits from the ICRC. The families’ living conditions also improved when the ICRC delivered latrine kits and constructed hand pumps in their villages.
- 193persons with disabilities benefitted from the services of Davao Jubilee Foundation, an organization supported by the ICRC. Aside from receiving mobility devices, selected beneficiaries were given grants to establish or continue their business ventures.
- 49,000COVID-19 vaccine doses administered by the PRC Zamboanga COVID-19 vaccination center, which is supported by the ICRC
- 2hospitals’ Women and Children Protection Units were renovated by the ICRC. These were the Agusan del Norte Provincial Hospital in Butuan City and Adela Serra Ty Memorial Medical Center in Tandag, Surigao del Sur.