The "PAC Shared Services" (HRSS) was transferred to the Manila Shared Services Center (MSSC) in 2016. Its mission is to accompany ICRC employees whose contract is subject to Swiss law (4,000 people) in their HR administrative requirements to ensure a smooth professional journey in the organization. It is comprised of different services such as HR Administration & Contracts, Global Mobility and other HR Specialists. The HRSS also extends its services to the entire workforce of the ICRC through iDevelop request processing, and to HR services providers via its Business Proximity Support (BPS). As of 2022, a new set of services was offered to ICRC employees under resident contracts (13,000 people) to administer and International Retirement and Savings Plan (IRSP).
Under the supervision of the IRSP Team Leader or his/her deputy, the IRSP HR Administration Officer is responsible for carrying out the tasks necessary for the administration of the IRSP, as described in this job description.
• Processes transactions and carries out administrative work according to procedure.
• Oversees transactions and administrative work.
• Takes part in implementing the Manila Shared Services Centre's best practice.
• Takes part in optimizing processes and updating documentation.
• Review the monthly salary reports to identify leavers
• Send the leaver letter with the leaver form and list of documentation required from member
• Liaise with HR / F&A in delegation to collect the information
• Collect the necessary information, leaver forms and documentation from IRSP leavers to enable the processing of the payments
• Check that the data and information submitted are correct and complete
• Prepare the Batch payment file for review
• Once Batch payment file has been signed off, prepare and send the letter to leavers informing them of the amounts they will receive etc.
• If a payment is via delegation (including those we process via HQ), send an email to HR/F&A in delegation to inform them about the payments they should make
• Collect the receipt of payments notifications from HR/ F&A in delegation
• Help with sending the apology letters for delayed payments
Enrolment of new members
• Send enrolment letters to new joiners as identified in the monthly salary reports
Reports, tracking and general administration tasks
• Keep all the leaver trackers up to date
• Liaise with delegation, leavers and stakeholders
• Prepare country tracker reports when requested (e.g. for high risk countries)
• If necessary and upon request, provide ad hoc administrative tasks for the unit or department
• Being proactive with continuous improvement propositions for the team's management processes and / or more generally the HR Shared Services
• University degree, professional diploma or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years' professional experience in HR Shared Services
• Proven experience in HR administration, ideally in the administration of benefits and retirement plans
• Knowledge of and experience in HR shared services, including workflows, processes and key performance indicators
• Certification in HR an asset
• Good command of English, French language skills an asset
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of HR information systems
WHAT WE OFFER
• Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
• An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
• Training opportunities
• Flexible work schedule
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered in this position, you will need to submit the following requirements in one PDF file to email@example.com following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – IRSP HR ADMIN II:
• comprehensive and updated resume
• motivation letter
Deadline of application: 24 April 2023
Start date: ASAP
Duration of Contract: 12 Months
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
This vacancy is open for Philippine residents only.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that protects and assists people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence around the world. It is present in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
The ICRC's Manila Shared Services Center (MSSC), based in Makati City, Philippines, carries out a range of global functions, including reporting, financial, logistical, human resources and other services.
Office Address: 32/F Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines