- 745,000people received food assistance and essential household items
- 565,400accessed health care across 18 ICRC-supported primary health care centres & 1 mobile health unit
- 64,000children under five were treated for childhood illnesses
- 417,000persons in armed conflict and violence areas had improved access to water and hygiene
- 5,800temporary shelters were built for 34,400 displaced people
- 21,630are being looked for by the ICRC following tracing requests made by families
- 23,200persons in places of detention were visited and the conditions of their detention assessed.