January - December 2022
- 219,912people were given standard food rations.
- 449,963consultations carried out in 19 ICRC-supported Primary Health Care Centres (PHCCs).
- 8,522children under five years old with severe acute malnutrition received nutrition treatment.
- 536,901people assisted with access to clean water, sanitation and shelter.
- 35,679people received shelter in Adamawa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Kaduna, Plateau and Yobe states
- 14separated children or unaccompanied minors were reunited with their family members.
- 6,198phone calls from communities relating to health, water and sanitation, family separation and shelter needs were handled by the ICRC.