January - June 2021
- 490,470people received food and cash assistance, and essential household items
- 306,342consultations were carried out at ICRC-supported primary health care centers
- 35,500children under five were diagnosed and treated for childhood illnesses
- 163,000persons in armed conflict and violence areas had improved access to water, while 118,000 received soap to improve hygiene
- 11,352received shelter kits consisting of roofing materials, door and window parts.
- 24,476persons are being looked for by the ICRC following tracing requests made by families
- 12,900We visited 13 places of detention to monitor and improve conditions of detention of over 12,900