- 458,531people received food and cash assistance, and essential household items
- 578,042accessed health care across 23 ICRC-supported primary health care centers
- 75,457children under five were treated for childhood illnesses
- 249,618persons in armed conflict and violence areas had improved access to water and hygiene
- 30,717people benefitted from the construction of temporary shelters in camps.
- 23,992are being looked for by the ICRC following tracing requests made by families
- 19,615persons in places of detention were visited and the conditions of their detention assessed.