Bibliography of international humanitarian law. 2012 edition.
24-06-2013 Publication Ref. 4147
- DownloadPDF 1 MB
A compilation of the four quarterly IHL bibliographies issued by the ICRC Library during 2012.
The bibliography is aimed at:
- those who wish to expand their knowledge of IHL;
- ICRC delegations, National Societies, schools, universities and research centres that wish to build up their own IHL collections and keep track of IHL issues;
- authors and legal professionals who work with IHL.
Subject headings include:
- types of conflict;
- armed forces and non-State actors;
- multinational forces;
- protection of persons and objects;
- conduct of hostilities;
- law of occupation;
- international criminal law;
- human rights;
- contemporary challenge;
- the situation in specific countries.