Building respect for the law
- How does law protect in war? Cases, documents and teaching materials on contemporary practice in international humanitarian law.
- National implementation of international humanitarian law – Biannual update, January to July 2010
- Preventive action: understanding the concept and defining the ICRC’s role in preventing armed conflicts
- Contemporary challenges in the civil-military relationship: Complementarity or incompatibility?
- Teaching international humanitarian law: an overview of an ICRC dissemination programme
In images More images
Publications More publications
International Review of the Red Cross More articles
Red Cross Red Crescent Magazine